Simplicism #1

I'm too old to care
also I'm too young to care
I'm too careless to care actually

So I'm going to
I'm gonna be going to
write in
english now

english foreign language

I'm fed up with feeling at home
I'm fed up with doing what I'm good at
Or what I'm supposed to be good at
I'm just fed up with doing what I'm supposed to
like repetitive patterns and all

I won't act like I'm living anywhere
I'll just play like I'm going anywhere

I only like making myself and everybody
just a bit
uncomfortable

I wish I made it all
uncomfortable

not too far from "at home"
just 2 blocks away
à peu près

you

are my favorite reader anyway

because you wouldn't point out how "putassier" telling any "you" they are my favorite reader
is

how bitchy maybe? wait

I'll take a look on the
dictionary



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire